We love making the most of the last warmer Autumn days with iced brews. Repose is delicately floral and subtly sweet - which makes it delicious when paired with fruit as an iced tea. Plus it'll nourish your nervous system and help bring you back to a place of calm ~ the perfect antidote for long afternoons or after-work overwhelm.
To prepare :
1. To make a tea concentrate, brew 2 tsp of Repose per 250 mls of water
2. Infuse until cool
3. Strain and use straight away, or keep in the fridge and drink within 72hr
To serve :
1. Fill a tall glass with ice
2. Pour over one part tea concentrate to two parts sparkling water, or fill to the top
3. For a touch of sweet and spicy, add a quill of cinnamon to the hot brew phase or as a final touch to your iced brew
4. Add fresh herbs to taste, get creative with what you have at home! It is delicious with fresh berries and lemon!
~ Play around with the strength, everyone has a different taste preference! Use slightly less tea concentrate for a more subtle flavour
~ For a more traditional iced tea, try it with cold filtered water instead of sparkling
~ If you love a botanical cocktail, add 1 measure of vodka or your favourite non-alcoholic spirit